
Craig is in Moscow this week and as usual I've started into the "Craig is out of town routine". Here are a few of the differences when he is gone.
- The house stays cleaner. It's not that Craig is messy, I just don't stop cleaning when he comes home from work as usual.
- I watch more TV. Don't judge me, I'm bored and lonely.
- I don't care as much about the family budget.
- I don't cook anything that takes longer than 5 minutes. Macaroni and Cheese is even a delicacy since it takes 10 minutes.
- I shop online. Usually late at night. Sometimes that combo can backfire.
- I usually tackle a project or two that I've been trying to get to for 8 months or so. I've almost completed a "project" already but I cannot say what it is because I'm hoping to surprise Craig when he comes home. But here is a hint... It has been driving us crazy for the last 17 months. (And sadly it will have only taken 4 or 5 hours to complete.)
- I stay up later.
- I don't mind doing laundry as bad. Take out Craig's daily clothes, daily gym clothes and towels, and two teams worth of basketball jerseys and I've just taken out half of my laundry!
- I appreciate Craig a lot more than when he is around. I miss his company and how helpful he is around the house and with the kids.


We miss you! We'll see you in 6 days!
2 comments:
Let me guess...you bought the Ped-Egg online last night! I know you have been dying to get one since we saw that infomerical. It's okay I won't judge you.
Hey Kristi, I found your blog through Craig's facebook page and just wanted to say hi! It looks like you're back in Utah? And it looks like you added a boy to your family. Your kids are adorable, it's so fun to catch up. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment